Arghh!! In 3 weeks I've had 3 rounds of mastitis. Whew, praying it goes away soon & doesn't return. If you haven't had it, I hope you never do, and if you've had it I hope you never get it again!
Fortunately, it doesn't bother little Calla! Speaking of Calla, she just keeps getting cuter by the day! Now if we could just get her to sleep at night :)
Meghan, Of course we remember you! Thanks so much for dropping a note of encouragement! I hope you're doing well! Wow...20 months...can't imagine! I'm going month by month now :) You are right, though...worth it even throughout the pain!
Alexis...
ReplyDeleteI don't if you remember me or not. It's Meghan Cobble. Kenny and I have 2 little boys. We attend RBBC.
I just stumbled upon your blog! WOW, Calla is adorable! Congratulations!
Hang in there on the mastitus...I never had it, but had thrush and Eli and I passed it back and forth about a gajillion times...OUCH!
Nursing is rough work...not for the faint of heart....but oh so worth it.
I nursed Eli for 8 months and Casey for 20 months. I truly treasure looking back on that special bond...hang in there!
So glad to have stumbled upon your writings! Hope to check back in often!
.mac :)
Meghan,
ReplyDeleteOf course we remember you! Thanks so much for dropping a note of encouragement! I hope you're doing well!
Wow...20 months...can't imagine! I'm going month by month now :) You are right, though...worth it even throughout the pain!
Blessings,
Alexis & crew :)
month by month is totally the plan...hang in there!
ReplyDelete.mac :)