background

Saturday, August 29, 2009

August 13, 2009

Went to the dr. today in our town. He didn’t speak English. He was worrying me because he couldn’t see our precious baby and thought maybe I wasn’t pregnant. He wanted me to do another urine test. (I’d done 2 at home on the 9th and already had the B-HCG, I knew I was pregnant!). I called Nathan and he came (I was an emotional wreck. This baby is already a life, and I’d be devastated to lose our precious little one). I did the urine test, and Nathan and I sat in the dr. office and it was positive, of course. We’re scheduled to see the dr. in 2 weeks. It’s going to be a long 2 weeks! We feel in limbo not knowing what’s going on. Praying for this little one, God’s little one, to be safe. It doesn’t matter, boy or girl, or even if it’s a girl and she loves pink, I don’t care…I just want this baby here and healthy! I went to get another B-HcG (praise level 1,123!) test again today.

-Tonight during our family devotions, we started reading through Ruth. Nathan has been such a rock for me, such a comfort, the arms of God in real skin to me. We usually sing a few songs before we read the Scripture and study it together at night. Tonight, I couldn’t sing. My eyes and heart were exhausted, my throat still trembling. He sang, I laughed at his cute singing. I needed to laugh. Little one, you’re going to love your earthly daddy. And our prayer is you’ll be so passionate about your Heavenly Father. We’re already praying for you to grow into a man or woman who follows hard after Him! Your earthly daddy is a great man. He is humble, and has a quiet leadership, yet a strong, evident love. He is not quick to speak, judge, or become angry. Today, while I know this has been hard on him, too, he’s just been in a spirit of calm and peace, really trusting God’s plans. I love him so much, and you’re blessed you’ll get to know him as your daddy, and we commit to guide you towards your Heavenly Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment