background

Saturday, August 29, 2009

August 28, 2009

Krista was on Skype, so we called her, and let her know the good news. She asked how I was feeling, and I said I was vomiting all day. I’ve never heard of so many people smile when someone says they’re vomiting! She was very excited to hear our good news!

Next, Grandma was also on Skype, so I called her. We were talking about how I’ve been losing weight, but I told her I needed to put some back on to keep the baby healthy! She was overjoyed, as well!

I was able to get a hold of my dad who was talking about a hiking trip. He quickly caught on when I said I wouldn’t be able to go hiking for at least 7 ½ months. He teared up; very sweet. He’s already talking about baby-sitting for us.

Nathan tried for hours to get a hold of Ashley, but couldn’t get through to her. He could barely wait to tell his big sis' the great news.

His parents were on Skype, so he got on with them, and told him he was sending a sample Christmas card. They opened up the document, to find a “Merry Last Christmas w/o a Grandchild!” message. This will be their first grandchild!

No comments:

Post a Comment