background

Saturday, August 29, 2009

August 27, 2009

Today we went to the dr. He looked worried when we walked in (probably b/c last time I cried b/c the appt. was uncertain). He asked me how I was feeling. I said, sick. Then I said I was vomiting a lot, and he smiled…knowing I am for sure pregnant now! He did an ultrasound and the baby could be seen…PTL! Not sure of the due date, b/t April 13-19 it looks like.

Since I’ve been severely nauseous, the dr. gave me some extra B-6. Hopefully this works so I don’t have to take a prescription medicine or get an IV.

We are so excited! We are going to tell the family this weekend. It’s still a bit soon, but since we have to let work know what’s going on (I missed all last week), we want family to know first.

No comments:

Post a Comment